Alpine Helicopters is currently accepting resumes from qualified pilots for a fulltime position at our Golden, B.C. base.
- Endorsed on the Bell 407
- Minimum 2000 hrs PIC
- Extensive longline experience is essential
- Mountain experience is essential
- Bell 212 experience would be an asset
- Class “D” experience would be an asset
- Acceptable drivers abstract
- Must reside in the Golden area, or be willing to relocate
Remuneration is based on experience and qualifications. Competitive benefits program, including RRSP matching and Employee Profit Sharing Plan, offered to all fulltime employees.
Please email your resume to:
Chief Pilot, Kevin Hogarth
No phone calls please. Only applicants considered for an interview will be contacted.
Aircraft Maintenance Engineers
We do not currently have any job vacancies, however, are always accepting resumes. Please email your resume’s to:
Director of Maintenance, Barry Newman
Ground Crew & Guest Service Agents
Alpine Helicopters is searching for outgoing and “Over the Top” team players dedicated to providing spectacular customer service from our amazing sightseeing operations located in Canmore and Kananaskis. We are currently searching for:
Guest Service Agents (Seasonal, with the possibility of year round work)
These positions are indoor positions; however all team members will be expected to help outside when necessary. Job duties may include, but are not limited to: first and last contact with our tourism guests and commercial clientele, cash handling, telephone reception, reservations, merchandise sales and general office duties.
Ground Crew Service (Seasonal, with the possibility for year round work)
These positions are outdoor positions, however all team members will be expected to help indoors when necessary. Job duties may include, but are not limited to: safety briefings, loading and unloading aircraft, refueling aircraft and general site maintenance.
Ideal candidates would possess the following skills and attributes:
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Have a positive attitude and a responsible demeanor at all times.
- Have excellent customer service skills
- Attention to the smallest detail is essential
- Be able to deal with difficult situations with tact and diplomacy
- The ability to work within a strict safety guidelines, adhering to very specific company policies and procedures
- A second language would be a major asset
- A Class 4 driver’s license would also be an asset
Hours of operations are 7am to 9pm daily
Shifts are 5 days per week, 9 hours per day, with regular days off.
Weekend work is a requirement.
If you are interested please forward your resume along with references to firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls please. Due to the high volume of applicants only those considered for an interview will be contacted.